4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by  The last Viking 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The last Viking
    • Topics Created 4
    • Total posts 14
    @Julle the last Viking

What’re your views on SJW?

James Odinson
    James Odinson
    Keymaster
    • Topics Created 8
    • Total posts 29
    @admin

I had to google SJW. Is it social justice warrior?

The last Viking
    • Topics Created 4
    • Total posts 14
    @Julle the last Viking

Yes that is correct, the social justice warrior is basically the ones who scream racist, down with patriarchy, male-pigs etc etc… feminists and activists, who find all the flaws in everything and raise their nose while pointing their fat little fingers shaming everyone for everything while thinking they are above because they “stand up” for the “minority” and point out publicly how everyone should take responsibility… more or less…

James Odinson
    James Odinson
    Keymaster
    • Topics Created 8
    • Total posts 29
    @admin

I remember hearing a saying once. All students are liberals. And then they grow up!

It seems to be that a lot of those people that you mention are either student idealists who haven’t lived enough life to know any better, or well off people who simply don’t live in the same world as us.

I remember the actor Benedict Cumberbatch saying that Britain should take every single refugee that wants to come here.

I’m sure that he said it with the best of intentions, but the reality is that it is the working class people who cannot get social housing because the houses are full up with immigrants.

It is the working class people who cannot get their children into local schools because they are full up with immigrants.

It is the working class people who cannot get a job, or an operation in hospital when they need it, because of overpopulation.

Benedict Cumberbatch and his like own their own houses, send their children to expensive private schools, are financially secure, and use private hospitals. So they simply don’t understand the effects of immigration on working class people.

I think that the SJW’s that you mention probably think that they are being good people, and standing up for what is right, but they simply don’t understand the reality of the world beyond their limited scope.

The last Viking
    • Topics Created 4
    • Total posts 14
    @Julle the last Viking

Well said, I agree completely, but I find it quite fearsome how much help they are receiving and how far they seem to come in today’s society, I wonder where it will end and if there’s any way to stop them before the completely destroy the foundation of our nations and free speech, because they way things are going in the world, time is running out

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.